Privacy Notice for California Residents
These additional disclosures are required by the California Consumer Privacy Act and are effective as of: May 7, 2020.
Categories of personal information collected.
The personal information that we may collect, or may have collected from consumers in the preceding twelve months, fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act, depending on how you engage with our Website or use our Services.
- Identifiers, such as your name, postal address, email address, telephone numbers, or IP address;
- Personal information as described in the California Customer Records Statute (Cal. Civ. Code Section 1798.80(e), such as a social security number, or credit card number;
- Protected classifications characteristics under California or US federal law, such as age, gender or citizenship;
- Commercial information, such as purchase activity;
- Internet or other network activity information, including content interaction information, such as browsing history, or search history; or Geolocation data, such as the location of your device or computer;
Sources and Sharing of Personal Information
No sale of personal information. In the preceding twelve months, we have not sold any personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Rights Relating to Your Personal Information. You may have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act to request information about the collection of your personal information by us, or access to or deletion of your personal information. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com to initiate the process. As required by law, we will require you to provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative of such person. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or the authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Submitting a request does not guaranty that we will comply with such request. The response we provide will explain the reasons we cannot comply, if applicable. You may only make a request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
No Discrimination. We will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.