Plans & Pricing
You can register your domains through DNSimple, too:
- .com, .org, .net: $14/year
- .me: $24/year
- .us: $14/year
- .co.uk, .org.uk: $8/year
- .io: $70/year
And dozens more. See our full domain price list for details.
You must have an active subscription to our DNS hosting to purchase domains through us. Domains are priced in addition to your monthly plan.
RapidSSL certificates from GeoTrust are available for both registered and hosted domains for only $20.00 per year. Wildcard SSL certificates from Comodo are available for both registered and hosted domains for only $100.00 per year. You must have an active subscription to our DNS hosting to purchase SSL certificates through DNSimple.
Every DNSimple account comes with the following features:
- Free 30-day trial.
- DNSimple’s Concierge Service. Easily transfer your domains from another provider for free.
- Pay monthly or yearly for DNS service. All yearly plans come with 2 months free each year.
- Easy to use web interface for managing domain records.
- Support for A, CNAME, MX, SPF, URL (forwarding), TXT, NS, PTR, SRV, NAPTR, SSHFP and AAAA records.
- Specialized DNS records like ALIAS and POOL to make your job working with cloud services easy.
- One-click DNS setup for services like Google Apps, Heroku and many others.
- Unlimited number of records for each domain.
- Wildcard DNS records.
- Native support for DNS lookups over IPv6.
- REST API for creating and managing domains and records.
- Free iPhone App for adding and managing domains and records from your iPhone.
- The ability to share DNS administration with other DNSimple users.
- Optional domain registration or transfers starting at $14/year (for com, net and org). Prices vary for other TLDs.
- WHOIS Privacy Protection for $8/year per domain.
- RapidSSL certificates for $20.00 for year and wildcards Comodo certificates for $100.00 per year, with the easiest certificate interface ever.
- Quick-turnaround email support from DNS and domain experts who are here to help.
- The satisfaction of not having to use GoDaddy!