The best Java API for your domains
👋 Hey Devoxx! Get your DNS and domains running quickly with our API.
Get a free Java API T-shirt when subscribing to a plan.T-shirt + 30-day trial. See giveaway rules
Integrate in minutes with our API
Manage DNS records
Create and update any record type on any zone. Use our ALIAS record to point the apex of your domain to any hosting provider.
Check domain availability
Know if a domain is available before you attempt to register it.
Register, transfer, and renew domains
Add domains to your account automatically. Manage transfers and renewals from your own scripts.
Administrate SSL Certificates
Request, issue, and install your Let's Encrypt ™ certificates. Pair them up with our HTTPS redirector to redirect requests to a different domain without any additional hosting configuration.
We're giving away a free T-shirt with every sign-up!
Sign up for any plan, and get this limited edition Java API T-shirt. Already a customer and using our Java API? Email us and we'll be happy to send you a t-shirt.
Celebrate the launch of our Java API with us! Get your t-shirt + 30-day trial.Start your free 30-day trial
Our API can save you hours each month. Update DNS records, request SSL certificates, and transfer or register new domains from your application.
After using several DNS software options, DNSimple turned out to be the easiest to use, most cost-effective at scale and the most well-documented tool. Our API integrations at checkout and in our control panel have worked seamlessly with DNSimple without issue since deployment. We’re thrilled with its performance.Seth Mattox, APEX Hosting
Great support when you need it
I am always so impressed with @dnsimple. Sent them an email and @aeden himself answered. Why do not all CEOs field customer questions? It builds a lifetime of value!@kirillzubovsky
Big yes to DNSimple. Transferred a bunch of domains to them today. *They* also contacted *me* about an issue I had the other day. Just all round great people.@filip
Kudos to Ole. Was able to diagnose my problem with AWS CloudFront. DNSimple was working perfectly all along. Reliable service and support folks who fix my "other problem" rather than just say, "it's not us". A sincere "Thank You" to you all.@BenTomasini
1. To claim your limited-edition T-shirt, you must subscribe to a new subscription for a Personal, Professional, or Business plan.
2. Upgrading or downgrading any plan to which you are already subscribed will not be considered a new subscription for the purposes of this giveaway.
3. If you subscribed to DNSimple in the past, cancelled your subscription, and want to re-subscribe, that is considered a new subscription and makes you eligible for the limited-edition T-shirt.
4. To claim your limited-edition T-shirt, your subscription must be active and in good standing.
5. Partial refunds on yearly subscriptions are not possible. DNSimple does not issue partial refunds for cancelled subscriptions.
6. If we are unable to ship to your country of residence, the DNSimple team will find a suitable replacement at their discretion. The T-shirt cannot be substituted for its monetary value.
7. The limited-edition T-shirt will be shipped between 5 to 8 weeks after the purchase of a new subscription. DNSimple and its team members are not responsible or liable for lost packages or delayed shipping times.
dnsimple is a registered trademark of DNSimple Corporation Reg. No. US 5,573,857.